You should bring the following items with you every time you join one of our camps. Please also check the camp details page for any extra equipment that you need for specific activities in each camp.
One Day Camps
- Water bottle (we always have drinking water available to refill bottles)
- Sun hat
- Sun screen
- Spare clothes (in case we get rain or go swimming)
- Flip flops or sandals
- Personal medication (if applicable)
Overnight Camps – bring these items in addition to the list of items for one day camps
- Night clothes
- An extra set of clothes for each day (as well as a spare set in case one gets wet)
- Toiletries: toothbrush, toothpaste, shampoo etc.
- Flashlight or head torch
- A small day bag that you can put a few items in without having to take all your clothes out with you (in case we have an activity off-site)